Saturday, September 22, 2007

There are two things in life

Well good day,
just thought i would check in and say hi to those who actually visit this site. Hi. It is another late night and i have not a thing to do but sleep but thats not in the cards for right now. Oh i just got a web cam and we now have skype accounts. This is a cool thing and I hope i get tons of friends and contacts to talk to. not much new here, taking more pics and added a few as you can see. Hope you are enjoying them. As for news, well ther is none really. sorry such a blah post but just felt like writting.

2 comments:

Emma said...

Those are great photos! Thanks for sharing!

Tina said...

Love the photos! I really like the ones from Zion National Park on the other website, I hadn't seem those before. They are amazing, you truly have a gift. I hope that your business starts growing, I'll do my best to get the word out too! When John has an office we'll have to purchase some photos and hang them ... I know people at ask about the photos in Neils office alot!

Me, Eva, Sam, Will, Noah and Steve

Me, Eva, Sam, Will, Noah and Steve
Emerald Pools, Zion Park

Bryce Canyon UT.

Bryce Canyon UT.

Bryce Canyon UT.

Bryce Canyon UT.